Form for CESEM’s website Personal Page here.
Researcher info form here.
Form for requesting content insertion into CESEM Website here.
- The form filling is mandatory to request the insertion of contents (news, events, researchers participation) into CESEM website. The contents must be in PT and EN. The publishing has to be approved by the website editor, the Executive Secretary of CESEM. We recommend that the contents be submitted with, at least, a week beforehand. The news (except calls for papers/conferences and information from CESEM) stay published in the homepage for 15 days. After that they’ll be available in the All news section.
- Events are conferences/colloquia, workshops, seminars, concerts and similar activities. All events will be available in the Events Calendar here.
- News are call for papers/conferences, awards, concerts and other activities related with the researchers and their work.
- Researcher’s Activities it’s information that can be a simple list of the future participations, with events name, location, date and a small description (presentation/session/etc.) or other relevant information.
- To insert documents concerning the content (poster, image, photo, etc.), you have to login in a Google account to be able to upload. Maximum 5 files. If you don’t have a Google account, please send an email with the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org (for news); email@example.com (for events); firstname.lastname@example.org (for researcher participation).
Form for the loan of CESEM equipment here.
Documents for CESEM’s Researchers
- CESEM’s Letterhead – download doc and PDF.
- Full-time Hired Researchers:
- Grant Termination Minute
- UI texts