- Este evento já decorreu.
Treino Avançado para Musicoterapeutas
Janeiro 23 - Janeiro 24150€
Music therapy in the neonatal care unit (NICU) is a young and expanding but also highly sensitive field of clinical practice. Both premature infants and their parents face numerous problems and challenges related to premature birth and necessary intensive care. Therapeutic interventions have to be carefully adjusted to the fragility of the premature infants and their family, such as in the discipline of music therapy.
The objectives of the training are as follows:
- To understand the basics of premature infants` medical issues, their neurological development and specials needs
- To identify problems and challenges of their premature parents
- To understand the clinical application of various music therapy interventions
- To have an overview over research findings in music therapy in the NICU
- To be able to assess the premature infants and their parents/ family needs in order to develop objectives for music therapy
- To understand the strategies, the methods, the documentation and evaluation of music therapy with premature infants and their parents giving special attention to creative music therapy in the NICU
- To gather insights and experience by hands-on training on the NICU
23rd and 24th January 2020 : Training for Music Therapists Only
Registration until January 16th
- Music and Health Care Professionals for Open Session on 23rd January 2020 (10:00-12:00) – Free
- Music Therapists for the 23rd and 24th January 2020 Training – 150 €
*LAMCI CESEM NOVA FCSH Researchers – free (limited to 10 vacancies)
Friederike Haslbeck PhD, DMtG, SFMT is a trained violinist, post-doc research fellow and clinical music therapist at the Clinic of Neonatology, University Hospital Zurich and University Hospital Bern, Switzerland. She is part of the Zurich Newborn Research Group. She lectures at various Universities, invented and runs the certified NICU Music Therapy Training for German speaking countries and has published various articles and book chapters around the topic of music therapy in neonatal care.
PD Dr. Mathias Nelle is, presently, Research Consultant at University Hospital Zürich (USZ), Clinic for Neonatology, Switzerland. He was Deput. Chief Department of Neonatology Zollikerberg, Zürich and, for more than 16 years, Director Division of Neonatology, Inselspital, University Pediatric Clinic, Bern. He is also Member of the Swiss Pediatrics DRG board and member of the board of the Swiss Society of Neonatology.