22-24 NOV’23 | GUIMARÃES
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS UNCERTAIN LANDSCAPES
Beyond Transdiciplinary Approaches
We call for submission of high quality work focusing on relevant, original and previously unpublished research.
Submitted papers/abstracts should fall into one of the six thematic areas proposed by the congress.
1. VULNERABILITIES, WEAKNESSES AND CONFLICTS.
2. TRANSDISCIPLINARY OR (IN)DISCIPLINARY
3. MATERIALS, INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSFORMATIONS
4. NARRATIVES FOR NEW HISTORY & STORIES. REVEALING INVISIBILITIES.
5. A COMMON CONSTRUCTION. POLICIES AND ACTIONS.
6. WALKING AND MIGRATING – MOVEMENT AS LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION
All accepted works will be published according to the information published in “Instructions for authors”, provided they are received within the appropriate deadline and are formatted according to the template and author guidelines.